Welcome to Maryland’s customer service website! The Hogan-Rutherford administration is committed to providing the best possible customer service to our citizens.
Our Customer Service Promise serves as the basis of all interactions between state employees and customers.
The State of Maryland pledges to provide constituents, businesses, customers, and stakeholders with services in the following manner:
- Friendly and Courteous: We will be helpful and supportive and have a positive attitude and passion for what we do.
- Timely and Responsive: We will be proactive, take initiative, and anticipate your needs.
- Accurate and Consistent: We will always aim for 100% accuracy, and be consistent in how we interpret and implement state policies and procedures.
- Accessible and Convenient: We will continue to simplify and improve access to information and resources.
- Truthful and Transparent: We will advance a culture of honesty, clarity and trust.
Tell us about your experience.
Click here to complete a three question
customer experience survey.
Want to see how Maryland citizens are rating state government customer service performance?
Want to be inspired by customer service heroes?